Are any of you ladies using Nexplanon/Implanon?
Because Jesus Christ they said I might experience spotting but I’ve basically had my period NON FUCKING STOP since getting it put in a few months ago. I’ve also started to get super intense crater zits (I have a pock mark. I’m freaking out. I DONT NEED MORE REASONS TO PICK AT MY SKIN). I’ve been waiting to call my doctor, hoping my body would regulate a little, but it still hasn’t.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
- waitonemoment answered: Right now mine’s been like 12 days ;-; Also try mixing baking soda and water into a paste and leave it on your face. that helped me o-o
- holdingontolosthope answered: My periods disappear and then all of a sudden i can be on for six weeks straight and then they’ll just go again. I’ve also gained weight :(
- moogles-say-kupo answered: I haven’t (yet) but I also stayed on the pill to help control them. But it’s NORMAL to bleed almost non-stop
- interrobangin said: I’ve been on Implanon for almost 2 yrs now. I was pretty normal getting started though. Just spotting and now I don’t have periods at all. A lot of period is a possible side effect though right? You should probably call your doctor.
- catsnatch said: I’m not much help. But a friend of mine had the shot and bled for almost two months. My doctor however is completely against the shots and implants for those reasons.
- unicornzzzzz posted this